If you love burgers, where is the one place you can’t wait to visit every week? It’s the popular Whataburger, a renowned fast-food restaurant chain known for its delicious burgers! And while you’re there, do you want to try out delectable burgers free of cost? If yes, then this is your chance to do so! You can get your hands on a free burger if you complete the Whataburger Feedback Survey, a part of Whataburger’s customer satisfaction survey events.
What is the Whataburger Feedback Survey?
Whataburger’s menu focuses primarily on to-go burgers with great customization options and a wide range of toppings. It has been able to succeed and be a reputable brand today because it has catered to its loyal customers wisely. Now, to continue doing that, Whataburger has organized the Whataburger Feedback Survey to understand their customers better! They want to know what the customers think about the quality of their food, the quality of their service, and what upgrades and changes they can make to keep their customers loyal and satisfied.
Here is the link to the survey: https://www.whataburgervisit.com
All you need to know about the Whataburger Feedback Survey:
- Whataburger conducts a user-friendly survey named Whataburger Feedback Survey. While taking this survey, it is of utmost importance that you show sincerity and thoroughness.
- You must take this survey by visiting their official website at https://www.whataburgervisit.com. If you take the survey on some fraudulent website, your information may be compromised.
- Whataburger always invites their customers for their super serious reviews about their services and food quality. They will decide exactly how many customers are satisfied and how many dissatisfied customers are there, and what should they do to give a better service and food quality experience to their dissatisfied customers based on this survey alone.
- In this survey, you will see questions on staff behaviour with customers, general cleanliness of the place, the variety in the menu in terms of food, the waiting or delay time after order, the mode of payment, and more. You must answer all these questions based on your recent visit to a Whataburger restaurant.
- You can answer the questions with a simple scaling system like Highly Satisfied, Satisfied, Highly Dissatisfied, Dissatisfied, and the like. Your survey answering will be complete by following these simple steps.
- After finishing the survey, you will win a free burger!
Purpose of Whataburger Feedback Survey:
- To know the customer’s overall satisfaction when they visited.
- To get a review of Whataburger‘s food.
- To get a review about the speed of Service, friendliness of the staff or team and cleanliness of the restaurant
The terms and conditions of the Whataburger Feedback Survey:
Following are the rules and regulations you must follow before you fill out the survey:
- First of all, you need a laptop/PC or smartphone/tablet with a good internet connection to fill out the survey.
- You must be at the age of 18 years or older at the time of taking the survey.
- You should have a basic understanding of English and Spanish.
- You will need a purchase receipt.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You should know that by using one survey code you can take only one survey.
- The prizes are not allowed to be transferred and that’s why the customer must receive the award.
- If you are a Whataburger Employee or your family members are part of Whataburger Restaurant then you should not take part in the survey.
- Business partners and sponsors are not allowed to take the survey either.
How To Take the Whataburger Feedback Survey Online At whataburgervisit.com:
- First, you need to visit the official Whataburger Feedback Survey Site by clicking https://www.whataburgervisit.com.
- Now you have to select a preferred language suitable for you according to which you will take the survey
- Enter the code in your purchase receipt.
- Once the server verifies your information you will be asked to rate a few situations according to your likes and dislikes.
- Here you need to give answers to some questions which cover every facet of your Whataburger visit experience by reading them carefully.
- You are requested to share your sincere and loyal answers to all of the questions and tasks.
- You need to rate their services and product standards such as the cleanliness of the store, the speed of services, product quality, product price, and if you faced any problem during the visit or any recommendations on improving any aspect.
- Once you are done answering you need to provide personal details such as full name, age, gender and contact information.
- As soon as you complete the online survey, you will get a free gift voucher or coupon which you can redeem.
The Kind of questions you can expect in the Whataburger Feedback Survey :
- How did you find your overall experience with them?
- Was there any part of the service that could’ve been improved?
- How was the quality of your burger and/or meal? Were the temperature and freshness acceptable?
- Were the staff presentable? Did they communicate in a friendly manner?
- Would you return to Whataburger in the next 30 days based on your experience?
- How likely are you to recommend their burgers to a friend?
Whataburger Feedback Survey Rewards:
By completing the survey you have an opportunity to enter the sweepstakes and if you are lucky you will win and be rewarded: FREE GIFT COUPONS FOR FREE BURGER.
So what are you waiting for? Start your survey now!
|Whataburger Head Office
|Whatabrands LLC, 300 Concord Plaza Dr., San Antonio, Texas, United States – 78216.
|Contact number of the Whataburger Head Office?
|+1 210 476 6000
|Fax No. of Whataburger Head Office?
|+1 210 476 4001
|Whataburger Customer Care No.?
|+1 210 496 4000 (San Antonio) or +1 972 756 0096 (Irving)
Lara is a seasoned food reviewer with a keen palate and a flair for vividly describing restaurant experiences and food quality. Her expertise extends beyond mere taste tests; she is also a knowledgeable writer who specializes in guiding readers through the intricacies of completing food surveys.